Surgical imaging is an optical imaging technique that has been equipped with various advanced equipment’s such as computed tomography, nuclear imaging and ultrasound. The equipment enables the surgeons to carry out the surgery effectively and accurately. The imaging systems guide the surgeons to identify the surgery target place and help them to monitor the surgery. This technology uses the camera and a display system. Surgical imaging is usually used in the hospitals and clinics.
Thorough and transparent research studies conducted by a team work of experts in their own domain accomplish this global Surgical Imaging Market research report. The report is valuable for both customary and emerging market players in the industry and provides in-depth market insights. This report is a great example of such wide-ranging market information which explores practical growth strategies and recommendations related to Medical Devices industry. This Surgical Imaging Market research report serves the businesses with making enhanced decisions, deal with marketing of goods or services, and accomplish better profitability by prioritizing market goals.
Global surgical imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.87% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surging demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures and increase in healthcare expenditure worldwide is expected to drive the market growth.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-surgical-imaging-market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global surgical imaging market are NDS Surgical Imaging, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, Medtronic, Carestream Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic Inc., CONMED Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Shimadzu Corporation, Eurocolumbus s.r.l., Cook, OrthoScan Inc., TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Canon Inc., BPL Medical Technologies, Basler AG, Surgical Imaging Associates LLC, Barco and Olympus Corporation among others.
- The various benefits of flat panel detectors C-arms over image intensifiers is driving the market growth
- The reimbursements cuts on analog radiography systems is boosting the market growth
- The minimally invasive procedures demand have surged which has fueled the market growth
- There is a rise in the healthcare expenditure by various players which propels the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovations in the field of medical science is contributing to the market growth
- The surging aging population has driven the market growth
- The instruments high cost restraints the market growth
- The stringent regulatory policies and compliances have hindered the market growth
Segmentation: Global Surgical Imaging Market
- Image Intensifier C-Arms
- Flat Panel Detector C-Arms (FPD C-Arms)
- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Other Applications
- Mobile c-arms
- Mini C-Arm
- Surgical navigation systems
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Imaging
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-surgical-imaging-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. had launched IntraSight interventional applications platform which will seamlessly integrate the intravascular imaging and the physiology applications for the image-guided procedures. It makes imaging even quicker and easier. This product launch has expand the portfolio as well as made imaging technique more efficient and easier which has increased its user base globally
- In May 2019, Advantech Co. Ltd. had launched Medical-Grade AVAS-212 4K UHD NDcoder and AVAS-402 4K UHD Recorder for enhanced imaging. This technology displays superior clarity, detail, and accuracy that allow doctors to better distinguish between blood vessels, tissue, and other anatomy. This launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as expanded the user base of the company
Surgical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Surgical Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global surgical imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725